Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Resolutions

Do you plan to make a new year's resolution for 2009? In the past I have resolved to do everything from losing weight to staying organized. I've promised myself to go to the gym at least twice a week and stop eating fast food. I've dedicated my mornings to praying and having quiet time with God...but what always happens? You guessed it...January 2nd!

This year I don't plan to make more empty promises to myself or derail any possible goals or plans I have for the future. My hope is to take one day at a time and enjoy it for all that it is and all God has provided for me. I want to pay more attention to my husband and children and really focus on their needs while still taking some quality time for myself. If January 2nd comes and I didn't do those things, then this year I'll just wake up January 3rd and try again.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I look forward to seeing you all in 2009!

No comments: